Stress And Its Effects On Your Health, Beauty, Body, and Wrinkles
Multiple new projects arrive at your desk at the same time at work, your car breaks down in the middle of the road, and your list of responsibilities at home just keeps growing. These are common, aggravating events that chances are, you have experienced.
Daily life can be very stressful, and stress can make living it quite unpleasant, to say the least. Now imagine the extraordinary situations that one can find herself in, such as: someone close to you falling ill, a natural disaster, or uprooting your life and moving to a new neighborhood/city/state/country. It is clear that stress has to be managed and controlled in your daily life in order to have balance, be able to perform your best, and be your best self daily. Then you will be set to handle anything that life throws your way.
But stress affects more than just performance, it will absolutely affect every aspect of your health, beauty, quality of life, emotional well being, and relationships. When stress becomes chronic, it can lead to a number of serious conditions including: heart attack, depression, high blood pressure, fertility problems.
Stress also shows itself on our faces, be it the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, redness, rash, hives, and general irritation. In order to retain your youthful looks it is essential to control your levels of stress.
Let’s examine how to destress ourselves and lead a happier, healthier and more beautiful life:
- Meditate – Everyone has heard of this method and its positive effects on the self. This practice of focused deep breathing and tranquil thought has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga and prayer can also be used interchangeably with meditation and produce similar results.
- Cut the cord – With the advent of technology we are reachable, able to connect and be productive virtually at all times and all places. So set a time limit for your productivity hours, after that avoid stress inducing devices and relax, may be even do something enjoyable.
- Magnesium – It helps to regulate the nervous system which in turn regulates the stress coping mechanisms. It is widely known to be a calming and relaxing mineral, which also helps with sleep, digestion and much more. Not a bad vitamin to have on your shelves.
- Be positive – When you find yourself in a stress causing situation, try to look at it from a positive perspective. Allow yourself to laugh more, studies show that laughter lowers levels of stress hormones, reduces inflammation in the arteries, and increases HDL cholesterol.
- Exercise – In the context of stress, exercise and its positive effects can take on any form of activity, be in a hicke in nature, a walk in the city, a dance class at the gym, or a game of volleyball at the beach. During physical activity the body releases endorphins, which are chemicals that work to boost your mood, it also helps melt away stress, lower blood pressure, protect the heart and help you control your weight.
- Decompress – Actually do things that you enjoy, may be you like to go to concerts, or plays, or sports games. Simply sitting and reading, or sewing, or any hobby will do the trick. Spending time with family or friends doing something fun is a great way to take a break and forget all your worries.
- Massage – This is the most ancient technique for dealing with stress and pain. Human touch is a wonderful thing and has healing properties on its own. But when you combine that with applied pressure to specific areas and points on the body it takes on healing qualities that help with stress elimination, improvement in certain health conditions and improvement in skin, such as a more radiant and glowing appearance. Which brings us to our next point.
While the above distressors are sure to help you to achieve a more balanced life, you need a bit more to bring your skin back to its youthful, pre-stress appearance. Silk’n Facetite will help you do just that. It emits Radio Frequency (RF) light energy that targets and eliminates fine lines, wrinkles and improves skin texture. The overall effect is a youthful, renewed appearance, which is much needed after stressful situations we face in our daily lives.
Stress should not ruin your life or your appearance and prevent you from living your healthiest, most productive, best life!