Since the fountain-of-youth does not exist, to the best of our knowledge, we wanted to find the next best thing, which as we found out, is actually many things. Yey for us, many is always better than one!
We discovered through our research, that there are many behind-closed-doors methods and products that those in the beauty industry don’t divulge to the outside world, yet secretly continue to use to keep themselves and their clients looking younger, healthier, and more beautiful than ever.
So, we are going to swing the doors wide open and let all of you in on the beauty industry best kept anti-aging secrets:
- We all know that white sugar is terrible for us, right? It weakens collagen which leads to aging skin. But it turns out that it’s not all bad, you can use it as a fantastic gentle exfoliating scrub, combine a handful of sugar with a cleanser and massage into skin in the shower. You’ll come out with baby smooth skin, might even be a little sweet too.
- To make sure your lashes retain their youthful, healthy, and full appearance, make sure they get moisturized by dabbing a little eye cream/gel into the tips of the lashes.
- Skip the foundation, it gets into wrinkles and emphasizes them. Instead, just use concealer on the areas that need it and tinted moisturizer to finish off.
- Besides the face, the neck and hands are the biggest betrayers of age, so taking good care of them is just as important. You should exfoliate, hydrate, and apply masks to your neck and hands just as you do with your face, developing a routine is key.
- Fish oil, a great anti-inflammatory agent, helps the hair grow and skin to look buoyant, it is a great overall anti-aging supplement.
- To get youthful bounce in your hair straighten it and put it up in a loose pony just above the forehead before bed, in the morning let it out and enjoy.
- If you are looking for a natural skin exfoliator and hydrator then look no further than sesame oil. If massaged into the skin it will hydrate and exfoliate the skin while also getting the blood moving which will give your skin a healthy glow.
- Use gels instead of creams under eyes, they are lighter and therefore less taxing on the delicate skin around the eyes, and an added bonus is that they are great under makeup.
- Meditating, relaxing, deep breathing, and stretching achieves a calmed and distressed state that is essential for anti-aging effects for your mind.
- Foods with malic acid such as apples, grapes, and strawberries are natural teeth cleaners as they are able to break down stains on teeth. And clean white teeth are a sign on youth.
- We thought we would throw in an extra one just for you: Our Silk’n Facetite anti-aging RF energy device eliminates wrinkles and fine lines for a youthful, fresh, and smooth complexion. It’s like getting botox without the needles or chemicals, not to mention the price!